What is the equivalent to Flood UV Coating?

Flood UV coating simply means that the entire card will have high gloss UV coating, as opposed to Spot UV which means only specific areas have UV coating.

When ordering at 4OVER4.COM, you will see two terms being used

  • High Gloss UV Coating
  • Spot UV Coating

When you see "High Gloss UV Coating" that is the same as Flood UV.

How did we do?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)