What are "gutters" when referring to bound booklets or catalogs?

Updated 7 months ago by Emma Davis

Gutters are the inside margins closest to the spine or middle of the book. This also includes any extra space given to accommodate the binding of books and booklets.

How did we do?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)