What is the difference between dimensionsal spot UV and raised spot UV?

Both are the same thing. Dimensional spot UV and raised spot UV are used interchangeably. They both refer to a spot UV effect on your product that has a raised finish, that if you run your fingers over the card you will feel the spot UV elements above the surface of the paper.

How did we do?

Powered by HelpDocs (opens in a new tab)