What is a "bleed"?
Corey Thompson avatar
Written by Corey Thompson
Updated over a week ago

"Bleed" is a printing term used to indicate the area that will be trimmed off after the job is printed and cut down to the finished size. The bleed extends 1/8" all around the card. Because of this, your document setup should be 1/4" taller (1/8" on top and 1/8" on the bottom) and 1/4" wider (1/8" on the left and 1/8" on the right) than the finished size of the card. We have taken out most of the guesswork for you by creating templates for our products. Please visit the link below to download the template you need https://www.4over4.com/blank-templates

Did this answer your question?