If I am a nonprofit can I receive a tax exemption?

In order to remove sales tax on an order or an account, please provide us a valid NYS Sales Tax Exemption Certificate (ST-119 Certificate) or NYS Resale Certificate (ST-120 Certificate). We will not accept any other types of documentation. ST-119 and ST-120 Certificates are the only valid tax exemption documents we will accept.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful



Please sign in to leave a comment.